The prospective candidate submits the following program admission documents to the admissions counselor for the MSN Program:
- MSN Program Application Checklist
- Complete a Graduate Application for Admission
- A $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Graduate from an accredited Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree program with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Official transcripts should reflect completion of nursing research, statistics, health assessment, and pathophysiology with a grade of “C” or better.
- Copy of current unrestricted registered nursing license from their state of residence
- Letter of intent with a written two page essay of personal, professional and educational goals for becoming a nurse educator and/or nurse leader.
- Résumé showing recent registered nursing experience.
- Minimum of two professional Letters of Recommendation: Online or PDF
Concordia University Irvine, ATTN Melissa Hinrichs, 1530 Concordia West, Irvine, CA 92612
Park Place Campus, ATTN Melissa Hinrichs, 3337 Michelson Suite 650, Irvine, CA 92612
The master's degree program in nursing at Concordia University Irvine is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.