Fully online. Our online program allows you to complete 100% of your coursework online. We demonstrate our care for students in how we build and develop our online courses that are user-friendly and highly interactive.
Concordia University offers a Master’s in Educational Technology featuring a fully online delivery system. The online program offers the flexibility to learn and work at times that are convenient to you; there are no face-to-face courses. The course content determines the appropriate instructional pedagogies that may include weekly synchronous (real-time) and asynchronous lessons. Depending on the course, synchronous lessons may be held weekly, biweekly, or not at all. Your cohort’s scheduled synchronous day will be determined at the beginning of your program and will remain consistent across all of your courses. These 30-90 minute live lessons will be scheduled by your instructor between the hours of 4:30-8:30 PST.
Blended delivery. Concordia University offers a Master’s in Educational Technology featuring a blended instruction delivery system. In this hybrid format, approximately 30% of your classes are on-campus and interspersed over the duration of the 2-year program. These classes are available at our campus in Irvine, CA, or at one of our 16 satellite locations. The remainder of your courses are online.
- Corona High School, Corona
- Mt. Calvary Lutheran School, Diamond Bar
- Beckman High School, Irvine
- Lutheran High School, La Verne
- Milpitas High School, Milpitas
- Moorpark High School, Moorpark
- St. John’s Lutheran School, Oxnard
- El Dorado High, Placentia
- Don Bosco Technical Institute, Rosemead
- Redeemer Lutheran School, South Gate
- South San Jose
- Temecula Regional Center, Temecula
- Temecula Valley High School, Temecula